Saturday 16th March
Eyes down, dabbers out, Bingo Revolution is back!
BINGO → COMEDY → PRIZES → MUSIC → DJs!
TICKETS ON SALE NOW! £10 + £1 BF!
After a few rapid sell out dates, we’re back for another evening packed with comedy, music and a little mayhem!
If you haven’t already been part of Bingo’s radical transformation where have you been?! Quiet dabbing is a thing of the past here at Bonded Warehouse! We have local comedy compare hero Matt Reed joining us to host, with big cash to ‘life changing’ prizes, expect an evening of non-stop laugher, interactive rounds, random prizes and of course, bingo! And don’t stop the fun there, we’ll be following up with an afterparty with DJs on ’til late!
Hungry? Local legends Fat Hippo will be joining us to put the BURGER back in BINGO!
The important bits
- There will be beer, food and live bingo, lots of it!
- All tickets include your bingo book, dabber and entertainment for the night!
- Tickets are available from our website and behind our bar Wednesday-Sunday. Entry will only be permitted with a valid paper/e-ticket.
- Strictly over 18’s only, we will be operating a Challenge 25 policy so if you're lucky enough to look younger than 25 please bring it!
- Our bars will take cash and card
- Street food will take card or tokens (purchased at the bar)
- Unused tokens may be refunded
- Street parking (if you’re not boozing) is free and available right outside, SR1 2RQ.
- If you’re boozing, our nearest metro station is Sunderland and a 10 minute walk away.
Any questions? Hit us up at enquiries@bondedwarehouse. co.uk.
See you there.
Strictly 18+ photo I.D. required, £10 is only for entertainment, bingo is free of charge. R.O.A.R. No liquids permitted inside.
Bingo Revolution 16.03