Join Bonded Warehouse and friends for their Annual Hootenanny this New Years Eve!
See in the turn of the New Year Bonded style! With live music from The Revolutionaires, DJs, street food, craft beer and Prosecco popping 7pm - 3am!
TICKETS ON SALE NOW £15 + £1BF!
Gather your nearest and dearest under the beams of our Warehouse to start 2019 as you mean to go on!
*Please note this is a fully standing event, with seating only available downstairs in our Tap House.
- Local legends The Revolutionaries joining us for live sets!
- DJs spinning funk, soul and dance floor classics
- 16 taps of craft lagers, beers and ciders selected carefully from some of the UK’s finest independent breweries, including Allendale Brewery, Anarchy Brew Co and Stewart Brewing
- Local street food traders Fat Hippo and Fowl Play cooking up a storm ’til late on our private terrace
- Pop up Prosecco bar and gin cocktails
The important bits
- There will be good beer, great food and live music, lots of it!
- This event will be over 18s only and photo ID may be required (to those lucky enough to need it!)
- We will not be permitting any liquids carried inside.
- Our bars will take cash and card
- Street food will take card or tokens (purchased at the bar)
- Unused tokens may be refunded
- Street parking (if you’re not boozing) is free and available right outside, SR1 2RQ.
- If you’re boozing, our nearest metro station is Sunderland and a 10 minute walk away.
Any questions? Hit us up at email@example.com.
See you there.
Strictly 18+ photo I.D. required, R.O.A.R. No liquids permitted inside. This is a standing/dancing event with seating only available downstairs in our Tap House.
Annual NYE Hootenanny